Friday, August 8, 2008

What Am I Doing Wrong?

I had hoped that others would read my blog and chime in with comments that would be helpful to me (and to other readers). Unfortunately, there hasn't been one person view this blog let alone leave a comment. I suppose it is useless to ask this question since it is unlikely it will be seen by anyone.

As an update - my doctor put me on a second course of antibiotics and five days of steroids and I am finally beginning to feel better. I don't feel as weak and my breathing is much easier (I have COPD). I just have to remember to use my inhalers every day. When I'm feeling well, I don't use them and the Respiratory Therapist told me that I should and so did the Doctor.

My pain has been different for the past two days. Imagine what if feels like to lay your arm on the table when you have a really bad bruise. That will give you an idea of what it is like for me but the difference is that the 'bruise' is all over my body. It even hurts to sit back in a chair. because my back feels like one HUGE bruise. It doesn't matter whether I sit in my wheelchair, on the couch or go to bed, it hurts for my body to touch anything.

I do hope someone will read this and offer some words of encouragement. I sure could use them.

No comments: